Vibro ScreenOffering you a complete choice of products which include vibro screen.
Approx. Price: Rs 50,000 / UnitGet Latest Price
|Motor Power||2 KW|
|Material||MS, Stainless Steel|
We are successfully meeting the varied requirements of our clients by providing the best quality range of VibroScreen
- The Vibro Screen incorporates the advance technology in screening machine.
- This machine is useful to screen the dry powder or wet medium.
- It is useful in solid-solid separation, solid classification or solid -liquid separation.
- Three components of mechanical vibration like horizontal, vertical and circular give an edge over conventional screen.
- Gyratory motion is produced by rigid screening device that vibrates with screen above its center of mass.
- Machine consists of a circular table, which is an assembly of the number of decks with screens, and spacing frames equipped with discharge spout.
- Screen held in uniform tension in all direction by a center support.
- These wholes mass suspended on coil springs allow unit to vibrate freely and also give thrust to screening unit by its own compression and decompression.
- At the same time it also prevents transmission of vibration to the floor.
- Vibration is motivated by specially designed vertical vibrating motor, beneath the whole assembly and inside the rigid housing.
- Motor has extended shaft on both side on which eccentric weights are mounted.
- As shaft rotates it also rotate eccentric weights and this eccentricity gives vibration to whole unit.
- Minimum Blinding Screen blinding can be minimized to greater extent by Multiplane action Vibration control
- Longer screen life Screen cloth is assembled with uniform tension on specially designed mesh frame
- The tightly screening surfaces vibrate rigidly without flexing of wires, mostly reducing screen wears and increasing screen life
- No transmitted vibration no special flooring or foundation is required to use this screening system
- Modular design structure
- Space saving
- Reduction in material loss
- Better option to minimize dusting
- Process optimization
- Better optimization
- Better utilization of main & scrap material
- Easy operation and maintenance
- Flexible design as per custom requirement
- Cost control by reusing scrap material as per application
- Better & consistent product quality due to perfect screening